Six Sigma is globally accepted methodology that provides techniques and tools to improve the capability and reduce the defects in any process. In order to sustain in today’s competition and to keep their competitive edge all organizations main focus has shifted towards Quality Management. Quality Initiatives also result not only in an improvement in customer satisfaction but also increase profit. Six Sigma is a disciplined method based on statistical tools to eliminate the deviation in the process, product or service. Six Sigma methodologies improve any existing business process by constantly reviewing and re-tuning the process.
Six Sigma Green Belt
Six Sigma Green Belt is a widespread business strategy used across industries towards quality and process improvement. Lex-Q offers Six Sigma Green Belt classroom training which is aligned with ASQ Body of Knowledge. Six Sigma is a set of statistical techniques and tools which focuses on customer requirements by minimizing deviations in manufacturing and improving process quality. Six Sigma emphasis is on improving the capability of a process rather than controlling product quality.
Lex-Q’s training program in Six Sigma Green Belt is an exclusive program for every individual who wants to make their career in the quality domain. Six Sigma Green Belt qualified individuals will be able to lead or support development projects. The Six Sigma Green Belt training focuses on all the features of DMAIC. It also supports to implement and understand the Six Sigma tools and techniques.
Benefits of Six Sigma Green Belt:
- Individuals with Six Sigma Green Belt certifications will attain the ability in problem solving techniques.
- Adds value to your resume which in turn enhances your career prospects.
- Individuals can gain knowledge on business processes.
- Individual can increase the quality of deliverable with an increase customer satisfaction.
- Professionals can get a brief knowledge on DMIAC methods which will help their organizations to gain profit.
Who is eligible to take this course?
Any individual with at least three years of experience in the following domains:
- Quality system managers
- Quality related roles in organization
- Individuals in project roles
- Project PMO-Assurance Team