The ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor course explains the core concepts of the ISO 9001:2015 standards and the principles and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011.
In this two-day course, our expert instructors teach you how to plan, execute, and report on a QMS audit. This includes assessing organizational conformance with ISO/IEC 9001:2015.
The Lex-Q Certifications Internal Auditor Training prepares you to manage the end-to-end process, from initiating an audit to reporting on the assessment to conducting a follow-up. This program is a combination of role-playing, group exercises, and tutorials. Upon completion, individuals will understand how to run a QMS audit in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 standards.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an Internal Auditor.
- Develop real-time auditing skills to fulfill the Auditor/Lead Auditor role.
- Identify and report on non-conformance in the process audit.
- Suggest corrective actions to address root causes and address effectiveness.
- Prepare and present effective reports.
- Compile an audit plan, conduct an audit, and write the non-conformance report.
- Conduct follow-up verifications.
- Master the audit process for new requirements concerning organizational context and the application of a risk-based approach. Learn to audit top management commitment and leadership
- Understand how to audit processes and their interactions with other
- Champion the importance of quality management for the organization
and its customers.
ISO 9001:2015 LEAD IMPLEMENTATION TRAINING PROGRAM
ISO 9001:2015 Implementation Training is a three-day course designed for industry professionals and consultants charged with reviewing a Quality Management System (QMS) within any organization.
This course is exclusively designed for employees or individuals who wish to understand ISO 9001:2015 standards or individuals involved in the development and implementation of a Quality Management System, including:
- Quality Directors, Quality Assurance, and Quality Control Managers or
- Manufacturing, Process, or Supply Chain Engineers or Managers
- ISO Coordinators and Document Control Administrators
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 9001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Master key concepts of ISO 9001:2015
- Understand how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor, and maintain an ISO as specified in ISO 9001:2015
- Prepare an organization for an ISO 9001 audit
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report, and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Manage non-conformities, corrective actions, and continual improvement processes.
At the end of the course, individuals will be able to identify and apply the common framework of ISO standards, including the High-Level Structure. In addition, individuals will gain an understanding of the new seven Quality Management Principles in line with ISO 9001:2015 standards.