ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditors Training
“ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor” course helps you to understand the concepts of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and the principles and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011.
In this two-day course, our expert instructors will teach you how to plan, execute and report on an audit of QMS in an organization assessing its conformance with ISO/IEC 9001:2015.
Lex-Q Certifications internal auditor training guides you to manage the entire process end-to-end from initiating an audit to reporting on the assessment and conducting a follow-up. This program is a combination of role-playing, group exercises, and tutorials so that you will understand how a QMS audit should be run in line with ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the Internal Auditor
- To impart real time auditing skills to become globally recognized certified Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Identification and reporting of non-conformances in the process audit
- Evaluating corrective actions for root cause and effectiveness
- Prepare and present effective reports
- How to prepare audit plan, conduct audit, write non-conformances and conduct follow-up verification
- How to audit the new requirements concerning organizational context and the application of a risk-based approach
- How to audit top management commitment and leadership
- How to audit processes and their interaction with other processes
- The importance of quality management for the organization and its
ISO 9001:2015 Lead Implementation Training Program
ISO 9001:2015 Implementation Training is a 3-day Course, designed for industry professionals and consultants with the responsibility for ensuring information quality management system within any organization.
This course is exclusively designed for employees or individuals who would like to learn and understand the ISO 9001:2015 standard or who are involved in the development and implementation of a quality management system including:
- Quality Directors, quality assurance/quality control managers or supervisors
- Manufacturing, process, or supply chain engineers or managers
- ISO coordinators, document control administrators
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 9001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Key concepts of ISO 9001:2015
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ISO as specified in ISO 9001:2015
- Prepare an organization for an ISO 9001 audit
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Manage Non-conformities, Corrective Actions, and continual improvement processes.
At the end of the course, Lex-Q certifications enable you to identify and learn the common framework of the ISO standards, including the High-Level Structure. Also gives you the understanding of new seven Quality Management Principles in line with ISO 9001:2015 Standard.