ISO 20000-1 Internal Auditors Training
In this two day course, our expert instructors will teach you how to plan, execute and report on an audit of ITSM in an organization assessing its conformance with ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021.
The course explains the principles and practices of independent auditing for an ITSMS, and guides professionals through the entire audit process from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results.
Lex-Q Certifications internal auditor training guides you to manage the entire process end-to-end from initiating an audit to reporting on the assessment and conducting a follow-up. This program is a combination of role-playing, group exercises, and tutorials so that you will understand how an ITSM audit should be run in line with ISO 20000-1:2011 Standard.
- To develop the expertise needed to audit an Information Technology Service Management (ITSM)
- To manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques
Who are eligible to attend?
- IT professionals
- Risk and compliance managers
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an information security management system audit
- Information security consultants
ISO 20000-1:2011 Lead Implementation Training Program
ISO 20000-1:2011 implementation training is a 3-day course, designed for industry professionals and consultants with the responsibility for ensuring Information Technology Service Management System (ITSM) within any organisation.
At the end of the course, Lex-Q certifications enable you to identify and understand an information security management system in your organization using the best practice as laid out in the ISO 20000-1:2011 standards.