ISO 27001 Internal Auditors Training
In this two-day course, our expert instructors will teach you how to plan, execute and report on an audit of ISMS in an organization assessing its conformance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
The course is made for beginners in information security and internal auditing, and no prior knowledge is needed to take this course. If you are interested in this course, you can go for the certification exam.
Lex-Q Certifications internal auditor training guides you how to manage the entire process end-to-end from initiating an audit to reporting on the assessment and conducting a follow-up. This program is a combination of role-playing, group exercises, and tutorials so that you will understand how an ISMS audit should be run in line with ISO 27001 Standard.
- To develop the expertise needed to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- To manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques
Who are eligible to attend?
- IT Professionals
- Risk and compliance managers
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Information security management system audit
- Information security consultants
ISO 27001:2013 Lead Implementation Training Program
Information is an asset which, like other important business assets, has value to an organization and consequently needs to be suitably protected. Information Security protects information from a wide range of threats in order to ensure business continuity, minimize business damage and maximize return on investment and business opportunities.
ISO 27001:2013 implementation training is a 3-day course, designed for industry professionals and consultants with the responsibility for ensuring information security within any organization. This course combines both our implementation course and risk management workshop.
At the end of the course, Lex-Q certifications enable you to identify and prioritize information security risks in your organization and know how to protect them using the international best practice as laid out in the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 27001 requirements in the specific context of an organization.
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ISMS as specified in ISO/IEC 27001:2015
- Prepare an organization for an ISMS audit
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011