The ISO 9001 Quality Management standards are suitable for large organizations and small businesses that are seeking to improve their internal management, operational processes, and productivity.
Implementing the ISO 9001 standards and obtaining its certification indicates that the organization has established the best international practices. As a result, organizations achieve their objectives, decrease their internal costs, increase their revenues, and, most importantly, improve the level of customer satisfaction.
Benefits of ISO 9001:
- Continuous improvement
- Increase in market share and profitability
- High customer satisfaction
- Consistency in delivery of product / service
- Better regulatory and legal compliance
- Eliminated process errors & inefficiencies
- Enhanced risk management
- Competitive edge in domestic and overseas operation